This teaching contains the key points of practice for a complete spiritual path: How to find the methods to enter the path to awakening, how to practice while on the path, and how to attain ultimate fruition. The text includes explanations on how to practice bodhichitta — kindhearted intention, the six perfections, calm abiding meditation, and profound insight. It also teaches how to carry adversity onto the path. By studying and contemplating these teachings, we discover an extraordinary means to develop spiritual practice through logic and reasoning, which results in confidence arising from the very core of our being. These teachings inspire us to endeavor on the path, urging us to leave behind all activities that bring small results and instead rejoice in the practice that bears great fruit.
Saturday & Sunday Retreat: $220
* This is to cover the costs of the venue, and transportation.
* No one will be turned away for lack of funds
* Donations to Rinpoche and translator Paloma are not included in the registration fee.
To register, please fill out and submit this form.
* please register before submitting payment
Canadians that are registered with online banking can pay by email via an E-Transfer. Unfortunately, it's not possible to accept payments outside Canada via E-Transfer at this time.
Name: Katog Choku Ling
* Please email the answer to the security question to email@example.com so that we can accept your payment.